Wednesday 16 November 2011

Vacation in Vietnam

Hubby and I are going to Saigon this Friday. I'm so excited as we have not been for a vacation together since we had Josiah. The last time we went for a holiday was to Hong Kong and at that time I was about 4 months' pregnant with Josiah. It will be the first time that both of us are not around with him and I hope he will be alright under Mom's care over the weekend and night time. Initially I thought of bringing Josiah and in fact paid for his fare which is only a minimal amount because children under age 2 do not need to pay the full fare, but decided against it in the end because we would be walking a lot and he is still on porridge and cannot adult food yet (because he still only has his bottom 2 teeth).
I hope it will be a fun vacation. I wonder how we would cope being away from him for 5 days. I won't be surprised if most of our souvenirs from Vietnam are for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment