Monday 19 September 2011

The day I lost my Ipad2

Flew down to KL last Thursday for a meeting with my boss. The following day, husband and I followed our friends to KL (again) to shop for furniture at Ikea. And that was where I lost my Ipad. I had no idea where I left it. As soon as I realised I lost it, we headed to the Lost & Found counter to report the stolen item. Filled up a form and was told that they would call me if anyone returned it. Of course no one did. To make matters worse, I was down with fever and cough since the day before. It was a horrible weekend for me. The ipad was barely 3 months old.
On another note, my period was also late and I bought a OTC pregnancy test kit. It confirmed my suspicions. I should be feeling happy but I'm not. With a baby to care for and the house just started renovation works I'm not excited at all. I did not even tell mom. The first thought that came to my mind was how am I going to handle 2 babies? Will I be able to spend quality time with Josiah when the second baby arrives? Will Josiah be excited with the arrival of a baby brother/sister or will he be jealous? How do I give both babies my undivided attention? Will we be able to take on the extra costs of having baby number 2? Will I be able to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight since I've still got the extra kilos from the first pregnancy? Will I be able to pack and move things into the new house? Will I be able to quit work now? Right now I can only pray to God for strength and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment