Friday 22 March 2013

Pregnancy updates

I am now 33+ weeks along, and my tummy has grown so much over the last month that it's getting uncomfortable to sleep, eat and walk (or should I say waddle). Oh, I've also stowed way my rings as they are getting too snug to fit my swelling fingers. In fact every part is swelling up: my nose, my arms, my feet, my hips, just to name a few. Not forgetting to mention the numerous trips to the bathrooms in the middle of the night. Ah...the joys of pregnancy.
On another note, baby girl has been so active especially during the nights when I am trying to go to sleep. The feeling of her moving, dancing, somersaulting, hiccuping (yes, she hiccups a lot!) in my tummy is AMAZING! Though it can be a tad painful sometimes when I feel her sudden jabs whereupon her brother will say to her: "Don't kick mama, Sophie.." My own little protector, and yes, that's the name we are planning on giving to baby girl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment