Tuesday 22 January 2013

Short trip to KL over the weekend: 18-20 January 2012


We went to KL over the weekend as Daddy had to attend a wedding and I took the opportunity to meet up with some friends from KL whom I have not seen for a while. They were my colleagues back at LHAG where I did pupillage in 2006. It was nice seeing how everyone is doing well in the legal profession. I have to admit that catching up with them made me feel a little bit nostalgic.
Daddy of course wanted Josiah to come along for the short break. Seeing how he has been a good boy and settling well into his playschool, I agreed.
It was a short trip but Josiah enjoyed himself. Here are two pictures of him playing at the small play area outside Toy 'R Us in Mid Valley Megamall. I think it's a clever idea to have the play area to attract children and customers to to shop there. Daddy couldn't resist and gave in to his request, much to my chagrin, to buy Godzilla the monster (now why would anyone buy their kids monsters, right?) Anyway, he enjoyed playing at the play area. He got up the slide all by himself and went up and down the slide several times. After that, he was totally KO-ed so while he slept in his stroller, Daddy and myself treated ourselves to coffee and cakes at Plan b. My little cheeky boy is now 2y 4m+.




No comments:

Post a Comment