Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!



It's one of my favourite time of the year. I love singing Christmas carols and looking at decorated Christmas trees. It is also a time to reflect on the past year and make resolutions for the coming year. There is so much to thank God for this year. This year flew by me so quickly not least because of Josiah. I never knew motherhood was that exhausting. Its been an incredible journey so far although there were lots of hair pulling and screaming moments. Hubby bought me a Samsung Galaxy SII which I am now using to type this post. Its my very first smart phone and I love it. I hope 2012 will be an awesome year and Josiah will continue to grow strong and healthy by God's grace.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

No comments:

Post a Comment